Thursday, February 22, 2007

blond test 51 %

haha these are kinda fun.


. [ x ] I have walked into a glass/screen door.
2. [ x ] I have tripped on my shoelace and fallen.
3. [ 1/2 ] I have choked on my own spit and thought I was gonna die.
4. [ ] I've seen the Matrix a bunch of times andstill don't get it.
5. [ x ] I type only with my pointer fingers.
6. [ x ] I have "accidentally" caught something on fire
.7. [ ] I've told a cop to go away
8. [ x] I have attempted to sip out of a straw but itaccidentally went into my nose, rather than my mouth.
9. [ x ] I have thought of something funny, and laughed out loud and people looked at me weird.
10. [ x ] I've caught myself drooling
11. [ ] I've "accidentally" caused an explosion.
12. [ ] If someone says the word "duty", I can't help but laugh.
13. [ ] I've been into a "Do Not Enter" one way roadplenty of times.
14. [ x ] Sometimes I just...stop thinking & zone out.
15. [ ] It is POSSIBLE to lick your elbow...
16. [ x ] I just tried to lick my elbow.
17. [ ] People often shake their heads and walk awayfrom me.
18. [ ] People often tell me to use my "inside voice"
19. [ x ] Gum has fallen out of my mouth while talking.
20. [ ] I use my fingers to do simple math.
21. [ ] I've jumped off a moving vehicle
22. [ ] I've eaten a bug for $5 or less.
23. [ x] I'm taking this test when I should be doingsomething more important
.24. [ ] I repost chain letters because I'm scared ofwhat they threaten will happen if I don't.
25. [ ] I've removed my pants when I was withfriends.
26. [ ] I've ran around naked when I was with friends
27. [ x] I've searched all over the place forsomething, and then realized it was in my hand thewhole time.
28. [ ] I "accidentally break" a lot of things.
29. [ ] My friends know not to use big words on me.
30. [ x ] I put my head to the side when I'm confused.
31. [x ] Sometimes I start telling a story andsuddenly forget what I'm talking about.
32. [ x] I've fallen out of my chair before.
33. [ x ] When I'm laying in bed, I sometimes stare atthe ceiling and try to find pictures and words in the texture.

Tally up your number of x's. Multiply that number by 3to get your percantage.

4 comments:

Christine.Marie said...

haha i am 75% blonde and proud!
...this is Christine by the way

Mel East said...

umm I don't need to take the quiz honey casue I am 100% brunnet! thank u lol

elise! said...

lol i am 52% blonde!!! WAHOOO! i am smarter than i look :)
oh and amy, i can totally switch with you whenever you need to! so you want to play the 17 and 18th instead of the 24th and 25th? thats totally fine w/ me. just comment on my blog

Anonymous said...

im 98% blonde and im proud!!!